Cleveland College of Art & Design is an outstanding college (as rated by Ofsted), but we are not resting on our laurels. We want to remain outstanding and develop as a college to ensure a positive future for our students, who want to pursue art and design as a career. Is this something you strive for? If so, please browse the job vacancies available at CCAD.
We have a wide portfolio of art & design educational courses from part time full cost courses, full and part time FE courses (usually for those aged 16 – 19), and full and part time honours degree programmes (validated by Arts University Bournemouth).
Do you want to:
To inspire the creative talent of the future?
Have the opportunity to regularly update your skills?
The chance to work in the only specialist art & design college in the region?
Alternative means of application are available e.g. large print application forms, emailed application forms. If you wish to discuss an alternative means of application please telephone 01642 856119
Cleaner – Term Time Only
An opportunity to work with us at our Hartlepool site has become available, working 10 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
Mon to Fri 7:00am – 9.00am
Salary: £3,659 per annum, which is approximately £7.85 per hour
Note: Term dates do not match those of local schools and other colleges.
Working as part of a team you will be required to clean all areas of the College as directed by the Caretaker and leaning supervisor. You should be able to cover the cleaning duties of absent colleagues and be reliable, honest, flexible and punctual. Previous cleaning experience is essential.
To download an application form please visit HERE or for further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for all applications is: 4th May at 5.00pm
Learning Support Assistant
Hours – as and when required
£8.71 per hour
To provide educational support and care to students with learning difficulties and/or disabilities across all programmes.
· To work as part of the college Learning Support Team;
· Work with SENDCo and teaching staff in developing strategies and methods to support students;
· To keep confidential, up to date and accurate records of sessions;
· To assist students with mobility difficulties;
· Occasionally accompanying students on outside visits;
You should have relevant experience of student support or working with adults with learning disabilities or difficulties and have an understanding of confidentiality. We would particularly welcome applications from people with a Level 5 Literacy qualification and/or experience of behaviour management within the classroom
What will you get if you join us?
- The opportunity to work in an award winning institution with creative people in a creative environment, where exchange of ideas is commonplace,
- The knowledge that you have a positive impact on the development of (mostly young) people and the choices they make in life,
- Support and guidance in making any difficult decisions to achieve the targets you have been set,
- Access to personal skills development to help you achieve your targets and your longer term career goals,
- Access to the local government pension scheme (with significant employer contributions).
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: Friday 20th April 2018
Applications must be on our application form available HERE or email email@example.com. If you have any questions call (01642) 856119
Cleveland College of Art and Design recognises that it has a statutory and moral duty to promote and safeguard the welfare of its students who are under the age of 18 and of its vulnerable adults. A Satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure will be required job.